Auditions for the 2021-2022
Thank you for your interest in the Atlanta Children's Choir (ACC.)
To join our choir there are are a few things you need to know about your audition and ACC membership.
Please complete your choir application by clicking here.
You may arrive anytime between 10am and 1pm, however we would love to know who is auditioning. To help with this you may sign up for a 10 minute audition slot using this link.
Auditions will take place at
2752 E. Ponce De Leon, Suite I
Decatur, GA 30030
Auditions will be reviewed and a notification of membership will sent to the email address that you provide to us on your registration form.
A tuition fee of $100 for the 2021-2022 choral season is required for membership.
Accepted auditions will begin rehearsals the following week (August 17th and August 19th)
Rehearsals will be each Monday (in person) and Thursday (virtually) at 5:00pm*.
Any questions can be directed to Ms. Monica at email@example.com.
* In person rehearsals (Tues.) will be from 5:00pm. to 6:30pm. Virtual rehearsals (Thurs.) will be from 5:00pm. to 5:30pm.
We look forward to meeting you!
1. Completed application (click the link below.)
2. Perform a 90 second song with or without background music.
3. Perform 90 seconds of 'familiar song' given to you by Ms. Monica without background music.
4. Clap call and response rhythms.
5. Sight-read fundamental notation. (for information purposes only)