The Atlanta Children's Choir, Inc. is a non-profit 501c3 organization that seeks to inspire, empower, and enrich the lives of young children in Atlanta. You can show your support with a tax deductible donation, which will provide a deserving child the opportunity to participate in a professional chorus of their peers.
By donating one of the amounts below, you can invest in the future of The Atlanta Children's Choir. Your generous gift will be used in the following ways:
1. Sponsor dues for a child to participate in the choral season.
2. Provide sheet music and sight-reading resources.
3. Sponsor guest instructors, speakers, and instrumentalists.
4. Help to supplement the cost of professional concert attire.
5. Provide support for our summer Music and Math camp.
Bronze Donor = $100 - $499
Silver Donor = $500 - $999
Gold Donor = $1,000 - $2,499
Platinum Donor = $2,500 - $4,999
Diamond Donor = $5,000 and above
We appreciate your contribution and look forward to establishing an ongoing partnership with you!