The Atlanta Children's Choir, Inc. is a non-profit 501c3 organization that seeks to inspire, empower, and enrich the lives of young children in Atlanta. You can show your support with a tax deductible donation, which will provide a deserving child the opportunity to participate in a professional chorus of his or her peers.
By donating one of the amounts below you can become invested in the Atlanta Children's Choir. Your generous gift will be used in the following ways:
1. Sponsor dues for a child to participate in the choral season.
2. Provide sheet music and sight-reading resources.
3. Sponsor guest instructors, speakers, and instrumentalists.
4. Help to supplement the cost of professional concert attire.
5. Provide support for our summer Music and Math camp.
Friend of the Atlanta Children's Choir = $50 - $99
Bronze Baton Donor = $100 - $499
Silver Baton Donor = $500 - $999
Gold Baton Donor = $1,000 - $2,499
Platinum Baton Donor = $2,500 - $4,999
Diamond Baton Donor = $5000 and above
We appreciate your contribution and look forward to establishing an ongoing partnership with you!